Here you go I know I made you fill bad [;)]! so here's a video I made in your very classroom I hope you enjoy it! [p.s I know we weren't supposed to film in class but we were having fun it was during talking time!] OK anyways in case you guys don't know the reason I winked was because I was sharing an inside joke with Mr.Bowden its are little secret well kinda! This video is kinda just me laughing which everyone seems to enjoy! Well my friend was filming me and well this kinda goes back to the don't dish out what u cant eat! Anyways it wont upload it so well I'M SORRY MR.B! I will have to show u sometime my computer Kinda weird! Guess what I used spell check just for you! I will add a photo just for you! This is my husky the closet I will ever get to a p
et so please enjoy
et so please enjoy
0 comments:
Post a Comment